EditorsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EditorsForum

The first Unofficial Forum - NOTE (Ads disappear when you become a member)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

@ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko

Niko

@ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011 Empty
PostSubject: @ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011   @ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:36 pm

fantastic, what more can i say!!!!
they were in top-form. set included: camera, bones, bullets, an end has a start, all sparks, two hearted spider, eat raw meat, an end has a start, munich, smokers, weight of the world acoustic, in this light an on this evening (feat. "hamburg's become the most beautiful place i've seen" twice :-)), bricks and mortar, papillon and fingers. tom was so talkative...
Back to top Go down
Michi89

Michi89

PostSubject: Re: @ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011   @ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:33 pm

i bet it was! nice to see "all sparks" in there... this was my first editors song and I've instantly fallen in love with it...
Back to top Go down
Yipman

Yipman

PostSubject: Re: @ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011   @ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks for the review - more or less the same setlist as the rest of festival season -Hoped The sting would have popped up again on some festival but I guess it won't be the case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011   @ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@ Dockville (Hamburg) 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EditorsForum :: Live & Reviews-
Jump to: