EditorsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EditorsForum

The first Unofficial Forum - NOTE (Ads disappear when you become a member)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the latest record you bought?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
editorsportugal

editorsportugal

What's the latest record you bought? Empty
PostSubject: What's the latest record you bought?   What's the latest record you bought? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 pm

I found the "Glasvegas" album for a bargain... been listening to it!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://editorsportugal.tumblr.com/
AhKneigh

AhKneigh

PostSubject: Re: What's the latest record you bought?   What's the latest record you bought? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 pm

is that the most recent glasvegas album? i listened to it on myspace months ago but didn't really get in to it (maybe because i was distracted at work).

last cd' i got was Sharks - the joys of living 2008-2010. now i just have to remember to listen to it!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What's the latest record you bought?   What's the latest record you bought? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:33 pm

The latest Glasvegas album was Euphoric Heartbreak, and I felt the same way at first, but it really is an excellent album; I feel the band has evolved from their previous album.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: What's the latest record you bought?   What's the latest record you bought? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:45 pm

James wrote:
The latest Glasvegas album was Euphoric Heartbreak, and I felt the same way at first, but it really is an excellent album; I feel the band has evolved from their previous album.

The first album was alright but bar a handful of songs very hard to listen to. The new one however is very atmospheric, melodic and very (maybe even too) high on pathos.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What's the latest record you bought?   What's the latest record you bought? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Andy wrote:
James wrote:

The first album was alright but bar a handful of songs very hard to listen to. The new one however is very atmospheric, melodic and very (maybe even too) high on pathos.

I agree, there were only two or three songs on their first that I liked at first, it really took a lot of time to get into that album Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the latest record you bought?   What's the latest record you bought? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the latest record you bought?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EditorsForum :: Other Bands-
Jump to: