EditorsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EditorsForum

The first Unofficial Forum - NOTE (Ads disappear when you become a member)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharing Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michi89

Michi89

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:13 pm

To allow for people to find things easily, I will keep track of all things that are being shared here.

INDEX:

New Songs:
- Two Hearted Spider [Live at EXIT Festival 2011] - Remastered Version
- The Sting [Live At Royal Albert Hall 2011]
- No Sound But The Wind (Full Band Version) [Live At EXIT Festival 2011] - Remastered Version

Rarities:

- Road To Nowhere [Live At Super Bock Super Rock Festival 2006]

Last edited by Michi89 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michi89

Michi89

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Here, you'll find the best audio quality version of "Two Hearted Spider" available so far...
Hope you'll enjoy it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...and this is "No Sound But The Wind" [Full Band Version] from the same evening. The original recording is really poor, so it's the best we got...

... the rest of the EXIT Festival will follow asap. Enjoy!

Last edited by Michi89 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
editorsportugal

editorsportugal

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Thanks Michi tongue
This new song is quite good! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://editorsportugal.tumblr.com/
James

James

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Awesome version, thanks! I can't wait to hear the studio version! I'm guessing this will be the first single from the album.
Back to top Go down
Michi89

Michi89

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 pm

James wrote:
Awesome version, thanks! I can't wait to hear the studio version! I'm guessing this will be the first single from the album.

You are SO welcome! I think it will be the first single, indeed! I hope they won't lose "The Sting" on the way to the new album!
Back to top Go down
James

James

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Michi89 wrote:
James wrote:

You are SO welcome! I think it will be the first single, indeed! I hope they won't lose "The Sting" on the way to the new album!

I'm sure they won't lose it, it was quite good when they played it in March and it seems like a lot of work went into it! I bet it was one of the four songs they allegedly went to record in the studio that week.
Back to top Go down
Michi89

Michi89

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm

This is a very rare live cover version of "Road To Nowhere" from Super Bock Super Rock Festival 2006...

Back to top Go down
Yipman

Yipman

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Michi89 wrote:
Here, you'll find the best audio quality version of "Two Hearted Spider" available so far...
Hope you'll enjoy it:

Great sound - thanks for sharing

just wondering - Is the rest of the exit festival show available in this quality ?
Back to top Go down
Michi89

Michi89

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Yipman wrote:
Michi89 wrote:
Hope you'll enjoy it:

just wondering - Is the rest of the exit festival show available in this quality ?

will try to up sth. soon.... need to remaster it as it was ripped by means of VHS Very Happy NSBTW is already available... will upload it tomorrow.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Yipman

Yipman

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Michi89 wrote:
Yipman wrote:
Michi89 wrote:
Hope you'll enjoy it:

will try to up sth. soon.... need to remaster it as it was ripped by means of VHS Very Happy NSBTW is already available... will upload it tomorrow.... Smile

Thank you - great job in remastering !
Back to top Go down
editorsportugal

editorsportugal

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:05 am

Don't you think this new song sounded better at the Murcia Festival? The way Tom sang was much more intense!!! Idea
Back to top Go down
http://editorsportugal.tumblr.com/
James

James

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:08 am

editorsportugal wrote:
Don't you think this new song sounded better at the Murcia Festival? The way Tom sang was much more intense!!! Idea

The best was when they played it at the Royal Albert Hall. It was the most intense there and it was before it went through all of those minor (albeit effective) changes.
Back to top Go down
Michi89

Michi89

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 pm

this is "The Sting" (from Royal Albet Hall)...

and if somebody is looking for the synth of this song: I made it and use it as my alarm clock sound Very Happy it's effective:

enjoy
Back to top Go down
James

James

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 pm

That "The Sting" alarm clock synth sound is the greatest thing I've ever heard. I LOVE IT haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Michi89

Michi89

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 am

James wrote:
That "The Sting" alarm clock synth sound is the greatest thing I've ever heard. I LOVE IT haha Laughing

Very Happy glad to hear that Very Happy:D:D it's purely awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Thread   Sharing Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EditorsForum :: Sharing Audio & Video-
Jump to: